Coming of Age: The Progression of Robotic Lawnmowing
2016 is the year that robotic lawnmowing celebrations its twenty first birthday, Flymo explains it looks ever more likely that the UK will be using robotic gardeners in the future.
5 things you didn’t know about the Flymo Robotic Lawnmower
1) The Flymo Robotic Lawnmower 1200R works in rain or shine equally well
2) It’s silent, meaning it can cut your lawn throughout the night if you would like it to
3) There’s no need to clear up – the grass clippings are so small they can be distributed back into your lawn without even being noticed and help promote a healthier, greener lawn.
4) Zero emissions – robotic mowing is an environmentally friendly way of gardening, it uses little energy and has zero emissions as well as eliminating grass waste.
5) Simple installation - Programming is simple and works using a boundary wire system to form a perimeter around your lawn, challenging misconceptions that robotic lawnmowers are too complex for everyday gardeners to use. The Flymo 1200R has been specifically designed, with UK gardens in mind, for easy installation and simple programming.