UK’s leading lawnmower brand launch 2016 media campaign which will include the Robotic Lawnmower 1200R.
For the first time ever, Flymo is putting Robotic lawnmowing at the heart of its business with the launch of an integrated TV advertising campaign worth over £850,000. Designed to maintain Flymo as the leading lawnmower brand in the UK as well as growing awareness and boosting sales of the Flymo Robotic lawnmower 1200R.
The campaign, which is due to launch across the UK in March, aims to increase awareness and boost sales of the innovative robotic mower while educating the UK’s garden lovers of its many benefits.
Anne Smith, Trade Marketing Manager at Flymo said: “This campaign is a huge step for Flymo this year. We know that Robotic lawnmowing is already on the rise in the UK, while other European countries like Sweden, Germany and Austria are selling large quantities of robotic mowers that continuously increase year on year. We believe that the time is now right for the robots to also invade the UK.”
“We believe that in the future, robotic lawnmowers will become more widely known and are likely to become as common as petrol lawnmowers are in the UK today. Once people are more aware of the benefits of robotic lawnmowing more people will buy into the concept and start to gain the benefits of robotic mowing. Flymo wouldn’t enter this market unless we really felt that there was a benefit for the end consumers and that it lived up to our brand positioning of Easier by Design. This product really is for people who have better things to do. To show our confidence in the concept and our robotic lawnmower, the Flymo 1200R, we are investing heavily in 2016 to grow awareness in the concept and target people who could potentially benefit from this radical new innovation”.
5 things you didn’t know about Robotics:
1) The Flymo Robotic Lawnmower 1200R works in rain or shine equally well.
2) It’s silent, meaning it can cut your lawn throughout the night if you would like it to.
3) There’s no need to clear up – the grass clippings are so small they can be distributed back into your lawn without even being noticed and help promote a healthier, greener lawn.
4) Zero emissions – robotic mowing is an environmentally friendly way of gardening, it uses little energy and has zero emissions as well as eliminating grass waste.
5) Simple installation - Programming is simple and works using a boundary wire system to form a perimeter around your lawn, challenging misconceptions that robotic lawnmowers are too complex for everyday gardeners to use. The Flymo 1200R has been specifically designed, with UK gardens in mind, for easy installation and simple programming.