The Flymo UltraGlide is the most advanced electric hover mower on the market today, and is made Flymo’s UK factory in Newton Aycliffe in County Durham. Its unique innovative design enables it to;
• Collect more grass
• Cut closer to edges
• Give a better finish
• Make mowing quicker and easier than ever before
The UltraGlide is packed with helpful features making mowing your lawn quick and easy. Some of the key features of the UltraGlide include;
• A single lever to allowing the user to adjust the cutting height of the lawnmower quickly and easily. Typically hover mowers require you to remove the blade and add or remove spacers to adjust the cutting height.
• Spring assisted handles ensure the lawnmower is ready to use whenever you are.
• Wheels have been added to the front of the UltraGlide to make it easy to transport to and from the shed or garage to your garden. Hover mowers generally do not come with these and can be quite heavy when turned off.
• The UltraGlide is easy to carry and folds down for easy storage.
• Its large 30 litre grassbox is easy to remove and empty
You can buy the Flymo UltraGlide in most good retailers and garden centres including; Argos, B&Q and Homebase.