Join the Flymo Gardening Club & Win
Sign up to the Flymo Gardening Club e-newsletter for free, and you will be entered into a free prize draw to win 1 of 3 brand new Flymo UltraGlide.
By signing up to the Flymo Gardening Club you will receive;
- The latest Flymo offers before they are released to the general public
- Exclusive discount codes for our Web Shop
- Information on new products
- Exclusive competitions with amazing prizes
Sign up to our e-newsletter in 3 quick and easy steps;
- Enter your email address in the box below
- Tick the box agreeing to the terms and conditions
- PRESS SIGN UP
Competition terms & conditions
By entering the above competition you agree to the following terms and conditions. Failure to meet these terms may result in your entry becoming invalid and your removal from the competition.
1. This competition opens from Monday 7th April 2014 until Sunday 31st December 2014.
2. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and reside in the UK.
3. Any entrants who do not reside in the UK will be disqualified from the competition
4. Participants can only enter the competition once and must use a valid email address.
5. Only one prize per household can be claimed.
6. The prize is to win one of three Flymo UltraGlide’s which will be delivered via courier. The prize cannot be renegotiated or replaced by cash, value vouchers or by any other products or services from Flymo UK or from any other supplier.
7. Delivery of the prize is restricted to the UK only
8. Tax or any other expenses incurred by the winner as a result of winning the prize will not be reimbursed by Flymo UK. Flymo UK will comply with the applicable tax legislation in the UK.
9. Entrants should complete all of the information requested by Flymo UK. All complete entrants will be entered into a free prize draw and selected by an independent jury at Flymo UK. Incomplete entries may be excluded from the prize draw.
10. Flymo UK does not accept any responsibility for late or lost/unsaved/unsent entries.
11. Winners will be contacted personally by e-mail by Flymo UK, up to 30 days after the competition end date.
12. If any winner/s are difficult to get in contact with, or if the contact information is incorrect, the jury has the right to choose another winner without any further obligations. The previous winner will forfeit the right to claim their prize.
13. If Flymo UK suspects any foul play or any technical manipulation, Flymo UK reserves the right to delete/exclude competition entries (and competitors) without any duty to notify the competitor or without any further obligations.
14. Employees of Husqvarna Group and its subsidiaries may not enter the competition.
15. Questions regarding specific competition entries cannot be answered. Any general questions about the competition may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Flymo UK and its participating subsidiaries reserve the right to publish the full name and home district of the winner in any media (with no time limit) and without any compensation to the winner. The winners will be announced on www.flymo.com/uk/ during January 2015. The declaration of the winners is required by UK legislation. Winners will also be announced via email.
17. Flymo UK reserves the right to change or amend the terms and conditions or withdraw the competition at any time without notice.
18. Any disputes arising from the competition must be placed in writing to email@example.com. In the event that any disputes cannot be settled between the parties, Flymo UK’s decision is final.
19. Competition rules and standards of practice are in accordance with UK law and legislation.