The paddling pools make their way out of storage, the barbeques are an essential part of every weekend, and the cocktail jugs are never empty. Weekday dinners are enjoyed Al Fresco, as friends and families across the nation, come together to take advantage of every last drop of sunshine, because, who knows how long it’s going to last?
If you’re planning a family get-together or a barbeque bash, the last thing you want to do is subject your guests to a untidy, uninviting garden.
1) Looking a little unkempt? Why not edge your lawn so you have a nice small gap between the lawn and any flower beds. It’s a quick and simple fix that makes a massive difference. Try our Contour 500E Electric Trimmer or the Battery powered Contour Cordless XT.
2) Feed your lawn with a granular feed, regularly throughout the summer months. However, if you need rapid results for your upcoming parties, you can use a soluble feed a few days before.
3) No lawn, just patio? No problem. Use pots and baskets filled with summer bedding plants to add colour and shape.
4) Place solar lights around the edge of your lawn or patio, to light up your space when the sun goes down. Being eco-friendly at the same time.
5) If your garden furniture is looking a little tired – treat it with some teak oil to make it look as good as new, and bring back their natural shine.
Last of all, don’t forget the gazebo. This is the UK after all.